Friday, February 03, 2006

The latest of my deliverables at Regal Air.

As many of you know, I have been working at Regal Air, at Paine Field in Everett WA. The great thing about this gig is that it is three miles from my house, I get to hang out with my airplane, have lunch with my flying buddies, and work on new ratings. As a result, I am well into my certified flight instructor license, building time towards a multi-engine license, and am current to fly in instrument conditions.

At the same time, I get to work on computers and write some code. Two things I consider myself pretty good at. I've achieved quite a bit from install and deployment of SBS 2003, to providing wireless access to customers while keeping our corporate environment separate, to enabling online scheduling of aircraft and instructors, to the upgrade and installation of several new workstations.

But today marks my latest achievement -- well not just mine, there have been a couple of other people working on it with me. Please click on over to www.RegalAviationSupply.com and take a look at what we have to offer. And if you find something you like, I'll make sure is gets shipped out to you.

No comments: