Sunday, October 10, 2004

Ceiling fans.

Our entry way is 25 feet high. When we built our house in 1995, I wanted to put in ceiling fans that I would never have to climb back up there again to work on. So I got one with a life time warranty. I also got a visibly identical one for the living room, as the two fans are visible at the same time. I also got light kits that matched the dining room and breakfast nook.

Well the one I picked died, and the warranty turned out to be of no value as the our style was no longer made.

So I went out looking for two new:

  • Polished brass
  • full function remote, light dimmer, 3 speeds forward, 3 speeds reverse
  • 52 inch.

Never thought that would be such a tall order.

I ended up getting everything but the polished brass. Spent an hour installing it today, Sandra does not like them. Back to the search. I'll post again on the next try.

No comments: